Good times for a great cause!
What is Bowl for Kids’ Sake?
Bowl for Kids’ Sake is our national agency fundraiser, raising awareness and unrestricted dollars to support mentoring services in Central Maryland, Southern Maryland and the Eastern Shore. Each year, half a million people across the nation come together to have fun and raise money to support Big Brothers Big Sisters! During the months of January to June there are a series of bowling events (“Bowls”) throughout Maryland with a variety of themes.
2014 Event Goals
How to participate:
1. Form a team of 6 people - can be anyone and any age!
2. Create a team name and register online for your region:
- Central Maryland: www.biglittle.org/BFKS2014
- Eastern Shore: www.biglittle.org/BFKSES2014
- Southern Maryland: www.biglittle.org/BFKSSMD2014
3. Raise a minimum of $100 per person or $600 per team.**
4. All participants receive 2 hours of bowling, food, drinks, and an event t-shirt.
2014 Event Schedule:
**Some bowls may require a different fundraising minimum.
If you are interested in participating in one of the Bowl For Kids’ Sake events featured above, contact Bowl for Kids' Sake Campaign Coordinator, Pooja Sampathi, at email@example.com or 410-243-4000, ext. 238. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Christina Church at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-243-4000, ext. 213.
*SPECIAL THANK YOU* to our sponsors, bowlers, and donors who helped us raise over $211,000 last year. Across Central Maryland, the Eastern Shore, and Southern Maryland, we had 175 bowling teams and over 700 bowlers. The 2013 Bowl for Kids' Sake Campaign was a BIG, fun-fueled fundraiser that once again bolstered our mentoring initiatives substantially.